Friday, August 25, 2006

flick!



My first question was how is flickr pronounced. Is it flicker or is it flick r? I would tend towards the first because it brings up a theme song; (they call it flicker! flicker! faster than lightning) If you are old enough you'll understand that. The second pronunciation was spoken by the resident computer genius at my house.

Well I just uploaded an image. Interesting, I really don't follow baseball that much BUT after seeing an image of the Pinstripe Palace last night, I thought this would be a good subject for a member of the Red Sox Nation.

"Flick!" the title of this post, is a command given to a Searchlight Battery conducting an illumination mission and is equivalent to the command "Fire!" given to a Cannon Battery.

john

PS after I published this, i realized i hadn't given credit where credit was due. So here's to ally85 for the picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home