Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Rolling Rollyo

"rollin' rollin' rollin' keep them doggies movin" or "as the caissons keep rolling along" or even "roll me over in the clover [remaing lines censored]"
I've added a rollyo account here http://www.rollyo.com/jcamenga/ I chose newspapers from my old haunts plus others I read regularly as well as my branch of service. Seems like an interesting tool to use. Let's see if this setting stays put unlike library thing. So far i think i'm batting .500 in the items i've attempted and that still leaves quite a bit more to do.

103 years ago LT Edmund Gruber 3rd FA was serving in the Phillipines. His unit's cannon were making slow headway in the mud. An old sergeant remarked to him "they'll be all right sir, as long as they keep rolling." Cue the song inspiration.
If you've ever climbed Mount Scott, come down Medicine Bluff, or taken an azimuth from the blockhouse on Signal Mountain, I send greetings.
john

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home